Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Why I've Been MIA for the Past Billion Days

Well, at least it's felt like a billion days. Maybe not quite that many.


I realize I have been extremely negligent lately with this poor excuse for a blog, and I intend to do much better starting next week. This weekend is the annual Plumgrove Boutique - 32nd annual, in fact - and I've been in ultra-Martha-Stewart-crazy-obsessive-crafting mode for the past several weeks getting ready for it. 


****Shameless Plug Alert****


Come check out some of my stuff!


The 32nd Annual Plumgrove Boutique is this Friday and Saturday, Nov. 18th & 19th. Check out more of the details including times and address at facebook.com/Plumgrove!


Here are a few sneak peeks...






Hope to see you there!


...and if you can't make it this weekend, you WILL see more of my blog after this weekend. I promise.

1 comment:

Sanditerese said...

Love how the trees turned out!