Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Best Superbowl Ever & A Finished Project (finally)

So obviously Sunday was the Superbowl, and it was hands-down my favorite one ever. This was for two reasons:

(1) The Packers, and much more specifically, former California Golden Bear, Mr. Aaron Rodgers, took home the win. GO PACK GO, and GO BEARS.

(2) I got to watch the game with this girl:




Tonight I was also very pleased to finally finish my wall organizer project that I started a week or two ago... I rather enjoy how it turned out, and am looking forward to having a central place in the kitchen to sort all of our bills, outgoing mail, coupons, and miscellaneous notes.



I also really like that I purchased absolutely nothing to make this; I used cardboard, a scrap piece of plywood, and some odds and ends of fabric and ribbon that I already had. Hooray for crafting!

No comments: